entries open September 1 - October 15
Beef it up recipe contest
We're Onward to Orlando January 31 - February 2, 2024, and you and your best beef recipe can be too!
We are now accepting beef recipe entries in three categories:
- Welcome Reception Appetizer (Must use ground beef, flank steak, or top sirloin)
- Thursday Lunch (Must use ground beef or chuck roast)
- Friday Lunch (Must use ground beef or chuck roast)
Each recipe can must use 10 ingredients or less not counting beef, salt, and pepper.
To enter the Beef It Up Recipe Contest, complete the form below. Recipes can be entered via file upload or written in the text box through the submission form below. The winning recipes will be tested and selected by NCBA officers. Contest winners will be notified by November 30, 2023.
The winner of each category will receive:
- Registration for themselves and a guest
- Recipe featured at CattleCon and used by the official convention caterer
- Recipe Highlighted in the onsite program (Beef Resource Guide)
- Recipe promoted on social media and on CattleCon website
- Recipe featured on post event issue of National Cattlemen
- Recipe featured on Cattlemen to Cattlemen
For more information, please contact us!