2023 NATIONAL ANTHEM CONTEST
Are you a singing star? NCBA's tenth annual National Anthem Singing Contest will open August 1st to current members of NCBA, ANCW, or CBB. The contest winner will sing the Star-Spangled Banner at the Opening General Session and at the Friday Night NCBA Event at the 2023 Cattle Industry Convention in New Orleans!
Who can compete?
- Any NCBA, ANCW or CBB member or family member
- Previous NCBA National Anthem Contest winners are not eligible
What do you win?
- Round trip airfare to New Orleans during the 2023 Cattle Industry Annual Convention
- 1 Hotel Room for three (3) nights in during the Convention
- Free Registration to the 2023 Cattle Industry Convention in New Orleans, LA
- Sing the National Anthem at the Opening General Session of the 2023 Cattle Industry Convention
- Sing the National Anthem at the Friday Night NCBA Event
- Win a pair of boots, pair of jeans, and a shirt from Roper or Stetson
- All entries must be received between August 1, 2022 and October 15, 2022.
- The Top 4 Finalists will be chosen by October 25th and posted to www.convention.ncba.org
- Voting will be open to the public November 1st – November 18th (One vote per day, per person)
- Winner will be announced November 21, 2022.
Questions? Contact us at [email protected] or 866-233-3872
How to enter
- Video record contestant performing the National Anthem traditionally (soloist, a Capella performances only)
- Upload video to YouTube with the file name: NCBA2023AnthemContestEntryContestantName
- Submit the entry form.
*By entering into this contest, you understand that your entry video may be used for promotional purposes by NCBA.