The Exhibitor Summit was an informational virtual meeting that allowed exhibitors to:
- Learn to Successfully Market, Sell & Exhibit during a Crisis – presented by Jefferson Davis, Sales Trainer
- Hear the State of the Beef Industry Address presented by NCBA CEO, Colin Woodall
- Get answers to your concerns about exhibitor & attendee safety
- Ask questions at the “Live” Town Hall Meeting geared for exhibitors
- Socialize with fellow exhibitors at the Closing Social Hour
- Meet with the NCBA Planning Team, get the inside scoop on what is planned for the convention and trade show, and have first dibs on sponsorships
- Learn exhibitor marketing tips and tricks and much more!
EXHIBITOR SUMMIT PRESENTATION MATERIAL
Missed the Exhibitor Summit? Want a refresher of the material presented? Well, now, you can view the Exhibitor Summit PowerPoint presentation! Check out the 2020 convention numbers, as well as a sneak peek at the 2021 convention, trade show, and so much more.
Exhibitor Summit Testimonials:
"As always, a lot of work from NCBA staff has gone into making the 2021 Convention and Trade Show successful for exhibitors. I just hope things are at a point where we can have as normal an event as possible!"
"The Exhibitor Summit is a MUST for new as well as long term exhibitors!"
"All of the updates and discussion of this year's event was great and filled with useful information. Thank you!"
"Great information and quality presentations, as always."
"Job well done. 2021 will be an important show"