Exhibitor Summit & Sponsorship Showcase
October 27-28, 2021 in Houston, Texas
The Exhibitor Summit & Sponsorship Showcase is your opportunity to meet with the NCBA planning team, the Convention Center exhibitor services team, key suppliers, tour the convention center, learn exhibitor marketing tips and tricks, and review any rules and regulations that could affect your exhibiting experience. We encourage all exhibitors to join us at the exhibitor summit and get a head start on your planning for the 2022 NCBA Trade Show!
During the Exhibitor Summit & Sponsorship Showcase you will:
- Get exhibitor education and marketing tips from a leading trade show expert
- Review the 2022 convention schedule and get an overview of all events with NCBA staff
- Meet with exhibitor suppliers (FREEMAN, catering, electrical, etc.)
- Tour the hotels and see suites (by request only)
- Tour the convention center including the exhibit space and outside space
- Tour offsite venues for meetings/dinners with your customers
- Review sponsorship opportunities
- MUCH MORE!
Exhibitor Summit Webinar Series
Back by popular demand, the Exhibitor Summit Webinar Series is a monthly series to help you and your company prepare for the 2022 NCBA Trade Show in Houston.
The tentative dates for the 2022 Exhibitor Summit Webinar Series are:
- October 7✓
- November 11
- December 9
- January 6
All Exhibitor Summit Series webinars will take place at 10:00 AM Mountain Time. More information to come on topics discussed during each webinar.
Exhibitor Summit Testimonials:
"As always, a lot of work from NCBA staff has gone into making the 2021 Convention and Trade Show successful for exhibitors. I just hope things are at a point where we can have as normal an event as possible!"
"The Exhibitor Summit is a MUST for new as well as long term exhibitors!"
"All of the updates and discussion of this year's event was great and filled with useful information. Thank you!"
"Great information and quality presentations, as always."
"Job well done. 2021 will be an important show"