THRIVE ON LIVE: How to Re-Enter the LIVE Exhibiting Arena Safely and Better Than Ever Before!
Thursday, April 15, 2021 10:00 am -11:00 am MDT
As we prepare to re-enter the live exhibiting arena, two major priorities for all exhibitors will be ensuring health and safety, and positioning exhibiting programs for productivity and return on investment in a new exhibiting landscape.
In this all-new exhibitor webinar, leading exhibiting productivity expert Jefferson Davis will discuss important things you will need to think about and respond to in order to execute a safe exhibiting program for your staff and your visitors.
Because your live exhibiting program has probably been “on the shelf” for a year and a half or more, he will walk you through the eight strategic areas of the Exhibit Marketing Process™ with the goal of helping you determine what areas you need to focus on between now and CattleCon21 to ensure that your exhibiting program supports your core business objectives and delivers measurable value beyond cost.
- Why We’re Bullish About Our Live Expo
- Health & Safety Measure Implemented by NCBA and the Gaylord Convention Center
- Top 4 health and safety areas to integrate into your exhibit
- How to Request a Corporate Travel Restriction Exception, If Appropriate
- How to Cost-Justify Your Investment & Plan for Exhibiting ROI
- Overview of the Exhibit Marketing Process™
- 15 Important Lessons Learned Over 30+ Years of Exhibiting
- Tips for preparing your staff to interact with visitors in a late pandemic environment
- Identification of the three most important areas you will work on over the next few months
- Q&A with the NCBA staff and Jefferson
Thrive on Live Webinar Replay
Click the link below to rewatch the Exhibitor Summit Series webinar Thrive On Live presented by Jefferson Davis.
Thrive on live workbookClick the link below to access the Thrive On Live session workbook.
Exhibitor Summit Testimonials:
"As always, a lot of work from NCBA staff has gone into making the 2021 Convention and Trade Show successful for exhibitors. I just hope things are at a point where we can have as normal an event as possible!"
"The Exhibitor Summit is a MUST for new as well as long term exhibitors!"
"All of the updates and discussion of this year's event was great and filled with useful information. Thank you!"
"Great information and quality presentations, as always."
"Job well done. 2021 will be an important show"