RETURNING FOR 2020! You must have a completed registration prior to booking hotel reservations. Reservations without a completed registration will not be allowed.
The hotel reservation cutoff is on January 10, 2020. Please make your reservations prior to that date.
If you would like to place a Wait Comment on your record for a hotel not presently available, you may email email@example.com after you have confirmed a hotel reservation at an alternate host hotel. Should a room become available, we will automatically make the reservation change and send a new confirmation
Why Use the NCBA/San Antonio Housing Bureau?
- Rate Assurance: NCBA has gone to great lengths to ensure that your rates are the best over the Cattle Industry Convention dates and are only available to participants that book through our registration and housing site;
- No Prepayment of Guest Rooms: The NCBA/San Antonio Housing Bureau will not charge an advance deposit for any reservation;
- Networking Opportunities: Stay at hotels with fellow Cattle Industry Convention;
- Rest Easy: Know that we are ready to assist and protect you regarding any hotel issues that may occur before, during or after your stay;
- Save Time: Online housing system for making reservations, changes and cancellations;
- Waitlist: If you don’t see your preferred hotel online, simply book a reservation at an alternate host hotel and e-mail the NCBA/San Antonio Housing Bureau at firstname.lastname@example.org with your confirmation # and which hotel you would like to be waitlisted. If that hotel becomes available, we will revise your reservation and send you an updated confirmation.
Please Note: Host hotels will not honor direct reservations. You must book through to enjoy these special rates and features.
Buyer Beware: Please be vigilant with any companies or services other than the NCBA/San Antonio Housing Bureau (Experient) that imply or claim an affiliation with the Cattle Industry Convention. We have been made aware of other housing companies that may be aggressively pursuing you, or your organization, to book you sleeping rooms through their company at supposed significant discounts. Unfortunately, some past participants have fallen prey to these companies and have either: lost their significant deposits; been relocated with little or no warning; not had the sleeping room(s) they thought they had booked; or not received reservations at the hotel they thought they were confirmed. This can cause great hardships and significant financial loss to these companies and individuals. Reservations made through an agency other than the NCBA/San Antonio Housing Bureau (Experient) will be at your own risk. If you are contacted by another housing company attempting to sell hotel rooms, please notify NCBA at email@example.com.
If you have technical issues while making your reservation online, please call the NCBA/San Antonio Housing Bureau at (800) 424-5249 Monday through Friday, 9:00am- 6:00pm (Eastern Time).
Special RequestsIf ADA (American's with Disabilities Act) special assistance is required, please indicate this on the hotel reservation form or directly notify the hotel holding your reservation. If you have other special requests (i.e. floor location, or close to elevators) please use the "Special Needs or Other Request" area on the reservation form. Or include a note to the housing bureau, stating your needs. Special requests cannot be guaranteed; however, hotels will do their best to honor all requests. Hotels will assign specific room types upon check-in, based on availability.
NCBA/San Antonio Housing Bureau
5202 Presidents Court, Suite 310
Frederick, MD 21703
After the Cut-Off Date
- All room rates are plus applicable room taxes (subject to change).
- Convention room rates are in effect for attendees arriving up to 3 days prior (February 3) and remaining up to 3 days after (February 11)
- Additional charges may apply for rooms with 3-4 adult occupants unless otherwise noted.
- Rooms will be available at the hotel's check-in time. Guests arriving earlier will be asked to check their baggage until sleeping rooms are ready.
- All hotel room rates include a rebate to cover processing fee from the San Antonio Housing Bureau. Rates may also include a rebate to cover transportation.