Housing has closed as of January 10, 2020
Marriott Rivercenter - Co-Headquarters Hotel, (210) 223-1000
Marriott Riverwalk - Co-Headquarters Hotel, (210) 224-4555
Emily Morgan, (210) 225-5100
Fairfield Inn Alamo Plaza, (210) 212-6262
Grand Hyatt, (210) 224-1234
Hilton Palacio Del Rio, (210) 222-1400
Hotel Contessa, (210) 229-9222
Westin Riverwalk, (210) 224-6500
La Quinta, (210) 222-9181
Menger Hotel, (210) 223-4361
Springhill Suites Alamao Plaza, (210) 212-6262
If you would like to place a Wait Comment on your record for a hotel not presently available, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org after you have confirmed a hotel reservation at an alternate host hotel. Should a room become available, we will automatically make the reservation change and send a new confirmation
Why Use the NCBA/San Antonio Housing Bureau?
Using the NCBA/San Antonio Housing Bureau will save you money and time. NCBA has negotiated special room rates and room blocks to house Convention attendees. NCBA is financially contracted to these hotels for housing all convention attendees. If you book a room outside of NCBA’s official hotels, you lose these exclusive benefits:
- Rate Assurance: NCBA has gone to great lengths to ensure that your rates are the best over the Cattle Industry Convention dates and are only available to participants that book through our registration and housing site;
- No Prepayment of Guest Rooms:The NCBA/San Antonio Housing Bureau will not charge an advance deposit for any reservation;
- Networking Opportunities: Stay at hotels with fellow Cattle Industry Convention;
- Rest Easy: Know that we are ready to assist and protect you regarding any hotel issues that may occur before, during or after your stay;
- Save Time: Online housing system for making reservations, changes and cancellations;
- Waitlist: If you don’t see your preferred hotel online, simply book a reservation at an alternate host hotel and e-mail the NCBA/San Antonio Housing Bureau at email@example.com with your confirmation # and which hotel you would like to be waitlisted. If that hotel becomes available, we will revise your reservation and send you an updated confirmation.
Please Note: Host hotels will not honor direct reservations. You must book through to enjoy these special rates and features.
Buyer Beware: Please be vigilant with any companies or services other than the NCBA/San Antonio Housing Bureau (Experient) that imply or claim an affiliation with the Cattle Industry Convention. We have been made aware of other housing companies that may be aggressively pursuing you, or your organization, to book you sleeping rooms through their company at supposed significant discounts. Unfortunately, some past participants have fallen prey to these companies and have either: lost their significant deposits; been relocated with little or no warning; not had the sleeping room(s) they thought they had booked; or not received reservations at the hotel they thought they were confirmed. This can cause great hardships and significant financial loss to these companies and individuals. Reservations made through an agency other than the NCBA/San Antonio Housing Bureau (Experient) will be at your own risk. If you are contacted by another housing company attempting to sell hotel rooms, please notify NCBA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Blocks of ten or more rooms (on peak night) may be reserved initially under one company/organization name. A complete and final list of names must be submitted to the NCBA/San Antonio Housing Bureau on/before November 1, 2019, or the room block will be released (no reminders will be sent). Any company/organization reserving a block of ten or more rooms will also be required to sign an attrition agreement with NCBA. This agreement makes the company financially responsible to NCBA in case of cancellation of these rooms after the January 10, 2020 cut-off date.
All requests for hospitality suites must be approved in advance by NCBA. Please call the NCBA Convention & Meetings Team (open Monday through Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm Mountain Time) at (303) 694-0305 for suite types and rates.
If you have technical issues while making your reservation online, please call the NCBA/San Antonio Housing Bureau at (800) 424-5249 Monday through Friday, 9:00am- 6:00pm (Eastern Time).
If ADA (American's with Disabilities Act) special assistance is required, please indicate this on the hotel reservation form or directly notify the hotel holding your reservation. If you have other special requests (i.e. floor location, or close to elevators) please use the "Special Needs or Other Request" area on the reservation form. Or include a note to the housing bureau, stating your needs. Special requests cannot be guaranteed; however, hotels will do their best to honor all requests. Hotels will assign specific room types upon check-in, based on availability.
If accommodations are reserved online, the NCBA/San Antonio Housing Bureau will send an acknowledgement of your reservation by email almost immediately. Please check it for accuracy. If you do not receive an acknowledgement within 5 days, please contact the NCBA/San Antonio Housing Bureau immediately at (800) 424-5249.
If you made your original hotel reservation using the on-line housing system you may revisit the online system to make any necessary changes, or contact the NCBA/San Antonio Housing Bureau by mail at the address below, by phone at (800) 424-5249, or by fax at (301) 694-5124 to change your reservation until January 10, 2020 at 5:00 pm, Mountain Time.
NCBA/San Antonio Housing Bureau
5202 Presidents Court, Suite 310
Frederick, MD 21703
Your cancellation frees up a room for another attendee, so please cancel your reservation early if you will not be using it! There is no penalty for hotel reservation cancellations received by NCBA/San Antonio Housing Bureau on, or prior to, January 10, 2020. All reservation cancellations received after January 10, 2020 will be assessed on a one night's room and tax charge as a cancellation penalty by the hotel directly, regardless of when the reservation was received. In addition, the hotel will charge an early departure fee for guests departing earlier than stated departure date. To avoid this fee, be sure you give your correct departure date when you check-in at your confirmed hotel.
After the Cut-Off Date
The NCBA/San Antonio Housing Bureau will accept hotel reservations through January 10, 2020 at 5:00 pm Mountain Time based upon availability. After January 15, NCBA encourages you to call the official Convention hotels directly, as the hotels may honor our special discounted rates and may have rooms available. For hotel names & telephone numbers, refer to the map on this page.
Please call the NCBA Convention & Meetings staff at (303) 694-0305 if you have any problems with the housing process. If you encounter any problems once you arrive in San Antonio, see the Convention staff in the Cattle Industry Headquarters Office at the Convention Center. We will be happy to assist in the resolution of your problem with one of your official convention hotels.
- All room rates are plus applicable room taxes (subject to change).
- Convention room rates are in effect for attendees arriving up to 3 days prior (February 3) and remaining up to 3 days after (February 11)
- Additional charges may apply for rooms with 3-4 adult occupants unless otherwise noted.
- Rooms will be available at the hotel's check-in time. Guests arriving earlier will be asked to check their baggage until sleeping rooms are ready.
- All hotel room rates include a rebate to cover processing fee from the San Antonio Housing Bureau. Rates may also include a rebate to cover transportation.