2021 Event Ambassador Program
The Marketing Ambassadors program is specially designed to give social media gurus and cattle industry spokespersons the opportunity to work at the heart of the industry by promoting the Annual Cattle Industry Convention & NCBA Trade Show. Individuals from across the country will be selected to represent NCBA's events and membership. You’ll be tasked with promoting and encouraging attendance to industry events specifically the 2021 Cattle Industry Convention & NCBA Trade Show.
Applications due by August 28, 2020.
What does an NCBA marketing ambassador do?
A Marketing Ambassador is an extension of the NCBA Marketing and Promotions team for cattle industry events. The job of a Marketing Ambassador is to promote, advocate, and encourage attendance for industry events, primarily the 2021 Cattle Industry Convention & NCBA Trade Show in Nashville, TN, February 3-5, 2021.
What are the benefits of being an ambassador?
- Selected ambassadors will receive a complimentary 2021 Convention Registration
- A travel credit of up to $500
- A complimentary hotel room at the convention's headquarters hotel from February 3-5, 2021.
- The opportunity to network with members and producers of the cattle industry
- Improve your social media skills
- Become an extension of NCBA and the marketing staff
- Other complimentary NCBA event registrations may be available throughout the term.
Earn your way to additional perks such as complimentary registrations for friends and family by fulfilling tasks to promote attendance!
What tools will be provided?
The NCBA Marketing Team provides a variety of tools that you can utilize to promote the 2021 Convention. These tools may be used on your social media, personal blogs or in-person while attending industry events. It is up to the creativity of each ambassador to use these tools to promote the 2021 Cattle Industry Convention & NCBA Trade Show.
- A well-equipped digital marketing portal
- A private Facebook group to connect and collaborate with fellow Ambassadors
- Social media example posts
- Promotional videos and photos
- Customizable flyers and postcards
- Event themed graphics
- Personalized promotion discount codes to share with your network and track your reach
What is the expected time commitment?
Approximately 3-5 hours a week leading up to Convention and approximately 15-20 hours the week of Convention. We ask that you join us in a monthly conference call (TBD) to discuss ongoing and upcoming marketing efforts. We will share information to make your job easier.
Now accepting applications!
Applications are open Wednesday, July 1, 2020 through Friday, August 28, 2020. Selected Marketing Ambassadors can expect to be notified by Friday, September 4, 2020.
Please be sure your social media properties are public for the duration of the application process for proper review. It is advised accounts remain public during your term to have the best reach.