2024 Event Influencer Program
The Event Influencer program is specially designed to give social media gurus and cattle industry spokespersons the opportunity to work at the heart of the industry by promoting the Annual Cattle Industry Convention & NCBA Trade Show. Individuals from across the country will be selected to represent NCBA's events and membership. You’ll be tasked with promoting and encouraging attendance to industry events specifically the 2024 Cattle Industry Convention & NCBA Trade Show.
What does an NCBA Event Influencer do?
An Event Influencer is an extension of the NCBA Marketing and Promotions team for cattle industry events. The job of an Event Influencer is to promote, advocate, and encourage attendance for industry events, primarily the 2024 Cattle Industry Convention & NCBA Trade Show in Orlando, FL, January 31 - February 2, 2024.
What are the benefits of being an influencer?
- Selected ambassadors will receive a complimentary 2024 Convention Registration
- A travel credit of up to $500
- A complimentary hotel room from January 31 - February 2, 2024.
- The opportunity to network with members and producers of the cattle industry
- Improve your social media skills
- Become an extension of NCBA and the marketing staff
- Other complimentary NCBA event registrations may be available throughout the term.
Earn your way to additional perks such as complimentary registrations for friends and family by fulfilling tasks to promote attendance!
What tools will be provided?
The NCBA Marketing Team provides a variety of tools that you can utilize to promote the 2024 Convention. These tools may be used on your social media, personal blogs or in-person while attending industry events. It is up to the creativity of each influencer to use these tools to promote the 2024 Cattle Industry Convention & NCBA Trade Show.
A well-equipped digital marketing portal
- A private Facebook group to connect and collaborate with fellow Event Influencers
- Social media example posts
- Promotional videos and photos
- Customizable flyers and postcards
- Event themed graphics
- Personalized promotion discount codes to share with your network and track your reach
What is the expected time commitment?
Approximately 3-5 hours a week leading up to Convention and approximately 15-20 hours the week of Convention. We ask that you join us in a monthly conference call (TBD) to discuss ongoing and upcoming marketing efforts. We will share information to make your job easier.